iOS app 1.16
Release Date: August 16th 2017
- We have updated and tweaked the way our app connects to bluetooth devices for a more reliable, smoother, and consistent experience when taking measurements.
- We started working on a new and improved user experience to make it easier to connect devices and take measurements; and we started with iHealth Air for measuring oxygen saturation
- We’ve fixed many bugs improving the app’s overall reliability
iOS app 1.16.1
Release Date: August 22nd 2017
- We have added an instruction when measuring blood pressure with the OMRON MIT5 to improve the collection of measurements
- We have fixed a bug where you received an error message when measuring weight after downloading the iOS 1.16 version.
Web app 2.17
Release Date: August 14th 2017
- The settings for alerts are now visible under a separate tab underneath groups
- The time to check for overdue measurements can now be set separately for both Healthcare professionals and patients.
- In the group overview we now only show the active patients and healthcare professionals.
- Bug fixes.